2006-09-14

The Search for a Penis

Vonnester and I had our third ultrasound today. Along with Svetlana our "friendly" eastern european ultrasound tech, we spent 20 minutes looking for a penis. Turns out that the baby is a girl! Vonnester still doesn't believe it, but I've been saying all along that this one is a girl. She says unless she see a vulva ... she's not convinced. I am buying some pink sleepers on the way home. Svetlana warmed up after she found out we were having a girl. I knew she had warmed up because she said, "All done. Vait outside for 5 mean-utes" without clenching her jaw.

I have to say that it really is a strange feeling looking at a picture/video of your unborn child. The thoughts really start racing through your head when you sit in that little dark room. Its like seeing the future using an x-ray machine. Weird ... Yet very cool.

Anyway, I am preparing for the life altering change. I am off to buy some pink sleepers and a shotgun and then sit on the front porch ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home